He's Got That GOOD GOOD!

I want to wake up in the arms of a man who's got that GOOD GOOD!

Hold on now ladies, I'm not talking about his love making. The good stuff I'm speaking of is mostly intangible. For example, when the man you love walks up behind you with passion in his eyes and lust in his loins and  comes close onto you with his front pressed against your back, wraps his arms around your waist, uses his head to tilt your head to the right side, and plants a long, firm, moist kiss on the side of your neck... Then he presses harder against your body, squeezes you into him even tighter and whispers a secret into your ear that makes me giggle and melt simultaneously... That's that GOOD GOOD!

When you come home from a long day of work, school, or you've been busy with the kids all day, and the man you love goes straight to the kitchen, washes the dishes and starts dinner.... That's that GOOD GOOD!

When you two can laugh together, talk about everything together, accomplish goals and encourage one another to follow your dreams and genuinely mean it... That's that GOOD GOOD!

When you have a man that shares an unconditional love for himself, God, you and your kids, and will protect and provide for you no questions asked... That's the GOOD GOOD I'm talking about!

I can get the other "good good" from any man carrying a tool. What I want is a man who is fully committed to loving, respecting, admiring, and providing for me. A man who loves me for exactly who I am; the good, the bad, the ugly, and the oogly!

I've asked Tony Gaskins Jr. I've asked Matthew Hussey. I've read The Five Love LanguagesMrs. RightAct Like A Lady, Think Like A Man, and Before We Say I Do.

I still can't quite figure out the formula of attracting and sustaining a healthy relationship...

I've heard that loneliness is good for the soul. It's supposed to be a time of self discovery and reflection. A time to fast and pray, and date yourself, and be peaceful, and blah-blah-blah-BLAH!

*****************     Man damn that!     ********************

Some days I really just want a good man in my life PERIOD. Some days I hate being single. There, I said it. Some days I want a to be booed up with a beautifully handsome man and lay on the couch and snuggle all day. Some days I don't want the only affection I receive to come from my 4 year old son.

Can a sistah get a God fearing man, who is seeking a long term committed relationship, loves his mama, is self confident, is a professionally employed man with his own place and a car, loves to cook, is clean, intelligent, compassionate, has a sense of humor, is tall with a gorgeous smile, loving, considerate, serious about settling down, supportive, stable mentally, physically, financially and emotionally, outgoing, friendly, ambitious, in good health and decent shape, not gay, not a criminal, and likes the same things I like. Is that so hard???? Come on Universe, help a sistah out!

Well, that's my single ladies rant for the day. Some days I love being single, some days it becomes a bit depressing. Bae, wherever you are, I miss you and I can't wait to love you. Please prepare yourself for my moodiness, slightly militant demeanor, goal oriented and ambitious behavior which sometimes interferes with our time together, and my overly pragmatic outlook on some things which can be a downer. I'll prepare myself for the sports, man cave days, days where mama and big mama may ask too much of you, and says when you forget the little things that are important to me. In the mean time, let's continue take care of ourselves and keep striving for success.

Nothing makes a man feel better than a woman, and nothing makes a woman feel better than getting that GOOD GOOD from the man she loves.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts