My RICH Life
Procrastination steals your time.
Distractions steal your attention.
Compassion steals your confidence.
Fear steals your movement.
Shame steals your visibility.
People pleasing steals your energy.
Undervaluing yourself steals your compensation.
Financial avoidance steals your choice.
The need to know the entire plan steals the power of taking the next step.
Wealth is much more than money. For me money is my final step to true wealth. I have found the love of my life after two divorces, and multiple dead end relationships. I have a healthy, handsome son who is four short years away from adulthood. I buried my dad with honor. I am have a friend in my sweet mother. I have traveled the world. I have reached the highest levels of public speaking. I have multiple degrees. I live in a beautiful and safe city with the most sunshine. I am healthy physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. I have no complaints. I am so grateful for the life I have built for myself.
Now, it's time to expand the energy of love, gratitude, wisdom, integrity, goodness, kindness, and faith into the physical manifestation of money. It's time for financial health, wealth, and abundance. I've got a seed in the ground. It's growing, the sprouts are showing! The picture above is the AI generated image of my rich life. Not only because of the money. The money is the fruit of my labor, experiences, lessons, and pain I've both endured and overcome. I have an infinite amount of money because I am rich in service, peace, hospitality, altruism, thoughtfulness, and positivity. The money had to come because I am abundance.
My rich life consists of freedom in every area of my life. The freedom to travel when I please. The freedom to shop and dine when and where and how I please. The freedom to buy back my time. Knowing that I will never have to worry about money again is so freeing! There were so many nights I cried because I just didn't have enough money to cover my bills. The late payments which yield late fees. The credit score in the 400's. The repossessions, the negative bank accounts, the eviction notices, the empty fridge, the low fuel light blinking bright orange. Being poor and broke is not fun. And now that money is the least of my worries, I hope I can help others make their way to financial ease, peace and freedom. Not by giving away all of my fortune, but teaching them financial literacy.
I do not feel guilty about having lots of money. I felt horrible when I didn't have enough. I am not ashamed that I have millions of dollars. I feel great, worked hard, and accumulated my wealth in exchange for doing good. I know it's much easier to look down on someone when she is poor than it is to accept her when she's rich. However, I accept myself and I know I deserve the life I've created. I am so happy and grateful now that I have full financial freedom. I am so happy and grateful that my bank accounts finally reflect my self-worth!

Comments
Post a Comment