Healthy At 100

Faith is my number 1 spiritual gift. I have faith in God, trust in the Universe, and peace, love & joy in my mind body and soul. My son is healed. He'll never have to have any more major surgeries! He'll never have to have any more radiation. He'll be healthy and healed forever. He'll be healthy at 100.

Each doctors appointment will be successful. Each appointment will consist of good news and reassurance that we all knew in our spirits that Ryan would be healed eternally!

I'm ok with the falls and scrapes that are inevitable while running, exploring and playing. Hey, I'm even prepared for the injuries that come along with playing sports. But my 3 year old son will never be in intensive care again. He will never have another brain surgery, he is perfect.

Every cell is in perfect alignment. Every stitch of DNA is working harmoniously within his perfect peaceful body.

Isn't it great to know that Ryan is healed? Isn't awesome to be worry free and know full well that my baby is good and at homeostasis permanently?

Yes, yes it is.

I thank all of the people around the world that prayed for my son. Thank you for the positive vibrations. It worked!

Whatever we send out to the Universe comes back. Our thoughts become things.

I think about my grandchildren that Ryan will give me. I think about looking up at my baby boy when he's 6'7. How will I continue to give him "the look" when I'm looking up at him? LOL! That's what stools are for. I think about meeting his first girlfriend. I think about seeing him play in his first professional NBA game. I think about being at his college graduation. I picture him giving speeches and testimonies. I see him burying me, and continuing on strong to love his wife, raise his kids, and change the world.

Thank you Lord for Ryan's healing. I pray that God heals and touches you and your family in the areas of life that are challenging you. Thank you for all of your prayers, donations, and support.

Ryan is a miracle, my miracle!

Comments

Popular Posts