21 Day Detox Cleanse



From July 1st-July 21st I'm doing my first fast/cleanse/detox. This is mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual. I'm doing this because I'm getting to know myself better. I'm challenging myself. I'm dating myself. I'm trying new things. I'm developing a healthy loving relationship with me. I want to explore this area of my life. I've never done anything like this before, and I'm excited to try it!

As I inch closer and closer to my 30's, I'm learning so much about me. I'm learning more about my body, my relationship with the Earth, the moon, and the stars. I'm learning about the way my body interacts with my mind and my soul. What I'm hoping to gain from this 21 Day Detox Cleanse is how diet, meditation, and focus affect my mind, body and soul. Will I feel different? Will I be happier? Will I be sad? Will I be empowered? Will I be more productive? Will nothing change at all?

I don't know. That's why I'm conducting this "experiment" if you will. I just want to see what's on the other side of 'what if'.

The 21 day cleanse will also include a 3 day juice cleanse. It was taken from Dr. Oz and Joe Cross (the guy who made the movie Fat, Sick, & Nearly Dead). For 3 days straight, I'll be drinking nothing but juiced raw fruit and veggies, in addition to taking a daily multivitamin, and drinking hot tea. I'm really looking forward to doing that. It's such an exciting challenge. I love pushing myself beyond my known limits. It takes me to another level within. It continues to help me constantly evolve as a woman.

During this time I won't be drinking any alcohol. I'll be cutting out sugar, dairy, red meat, caffeine, and processed foods. I will be waking up early in the morning, praying, meditating and writing in my journal. I'll be doing a lot of self reflecting and figuring out what I want to accomplish now and in the future. I don't know what's going to happen or where this is going to take me, but I'm flowing with the tide.

Self discovery is important to me. I'm still learning myself and getting acquainted with the woman that I am. I've been co-dependent for so long. It's time to find my independence, then (the second time around), transition successfully into interdependence with my husband. As a mature single woman, I know how important it is to be complete on my own. I have so many things to do before I even think about being in a relationship with a man. I have to finish my bachelor's degree, buy a car, get a real job, get my credit right, write another book, save more money, read more books, grow more hair (LOL), learn more recipes, have more silent moments, taste more wine, write more blogs, take myself out on more dates, and stack up on my mommy moments.

Once you're in a serious relationship (which is the only thing I'm interested in at this point in my life), I'll be spending a large amount of my time with him. That means I won't have the limitless freedom that I have now as a single woman.

A few months ago, I was still convinced that I'd never get married again or have anymore children. However, once I became COMPLETELY SINGLE, no "friends," no "bae," no "situationships," but completely single, my heart was softened. I had an epiphany. I realized that once I go from co-dependent to independent, I'll be ready for interdependence. I can't skip around, I have to go in order. Just because my first marriage didn't work out doesn't mean I have to be fearful of marriage. Just because my first born son had a temporary health scare, doesn't mean that I should fear pregnancy and child birth.

This detox is yet another area of exploration that I'm journeying through with myself. I'm hoping that it will be a time of reflection, healing, peace, joy, triumph, and discovery.

 If you'd like more information about the 21 Day Detox Cleanse or 3 Day Juice Cleanse, shoot me an email: theladybugspeaker@gmail.com. We can encourage one another!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts