Increasing My Value

 I'm still learning. Yes, at age 36.6, I'm still getting to know myself. I am not the same woman I was at 22. I don't want to be. I don't wish I was younger or crave my youth. I need to lose a few pounds, but other than that, I'm pretty content with who I am and where I'm going. 

A man named Kevin Samuels often speaks about the value of men and women. I've been lucky I guess. He says me don't want old wives with kids. Both times I was married I had a kid and was older. 27 and 35. Some of us are rule breakers and we've learned how to navigate around the norms of society. I plan on increasing my value by doing a few things...

1. Understanding that I am not average and mediocre.

For example, I went out to a few bars yesterday. I didn't have too much to drink and I didn't even dance like I would usually. People are watching. I want to set myself apart from the crowd. I didn't wear anything inappropriate and I just sat and chilled with my glass of champagne. Just a few months ago, I would have been twerking and poppin with the best of them. But why? I don't need to do that stuff publicly anymore.

2. Upgrading my style

My new apartment is going to be decorated. It's going to have a grown woman feel and flow to it. It's going to smell how I want it to smell, feel how I want it to feel, and look how I want it to look. I'm not just throwing all of my things under a roof. I am meticulously creating a sanctuary and spiritual safe haven of peace, power, and replenishment for myself. 

I was told many years ago that my hairstyles are boring. They are. I'll be taking more fashion risks with my hair and my wardrobe. I also want to explore some fancy scents so that I can smell like a million bucks. Dossier ain't doin it for me anymore. 

I have to separate myself from the crowd.

3. Not hanging out in low vibrational places

When I'm out for a happy hour by myself, or meeting with the girls for wine, we go to upscale lounges. Not hole in the wall bars where women dance on furniture, and buss it open on a couch like she's making love to the air.

I am a professional woman and I am not your average bear.

Finally, 4. Operate more in my femininity.

I can ask for help when I need it. I can ask for help with my car, I can wait for a man to open the door. I can accept help with lifting heavy things. I can ask for help with walking to my car alone at night. I can be quiet and listen. I don't have to compete or try to prove my worth to a man. I don't have to chase any man. I don't have to beg, or be thirsty or desperate anymore. Why? Because there is not a shortage of men out here. There are plenty of guys in this city who are looking for a fun friendly girlfriend to hang out with. I have an abundance mindset. I don't operate out of scarcity. I don't make decisions based on lack. There are plenty of great men in Houston that I haven't met yet. I'll attract and manifest them when the time is right.

I'm increasing my value for me. It's not just to attract a boyfriend. I want to see how valuable I can continue to be. I want to see me grow. I want to see how much more powerful I can become by evolving and ascending to a higher version of myself. The vibes are high and the abundance is real. 

Comments

Popular Posts