Spiritual Strength

 There are some energetic shifts taking place in the universe. Last night I read for a screenplay about spirits and the paranormal. My soul is very sensitive to things like that, so I have to be careful. I've never been fond of the sinister side of the supernatural. However, I play the role of an innocent and sweet wife, who passed away from cancer. I'm not playing one of the cannibals. But last night I read for Willford's character and he's a bit mad. It was kind of fun though, using my character voices. I should really look into voiceovers...

Anywho, this weekend, I was in the presence of a lot of different energies. Going to the concert, there were hundreds of people. People in line, people passing by, people bumping into me, people looking at my, and people consuming spirits. Spirits all around us. Then, a new spirirt named Justin walked me to my car, entered my car space and touched my phone. I sat by a spirit named Stephanie, and a new spirit named Courtney. And several new spirits from L.A. that I transferred energy with by hugging. A rekindled spirit, who has been encountering multiple spirits sat right next to me. We exchanged energy in drinks, laughs and song. Lots of energy exchanges of people I don't know.

I live with a spirit and her dog. The spirits she interacts with daily surely make their way into this home. There was a very angry aggressive spirit brought out yesterday by a young man. A confused man. A troubled man. I'm sure that poison was spewed on me. YUCK. Spirits of loose women longing for attention to fill empty voids shared their energy through drunken laughter and overly seductive dancing. Sitting in shit for too long will make you feel like it doesn't stink.

As I slept last night, I felt a spiritual battle. My spiritual team had to protect me from all the negative energy that I had succumbed myself to over the past few days. I really have to watch my inner Qi. I really have to protect my inner peace. I'm rebuilding myself after leaving my husband. It's not safe to go from toxic to toxic. It's counterproductive. Luckily, I've built some pretty strong spiritual muscles over the years. I was a little startled, but not afraid because I knew I was covered. I didn't lose much sleep. I calmed myself down, and let my spiritual warriors protect me. It was liberating.

I'll be moving on my own soon. I have to practice strengthening myself so I don't have strange spirits in and out my doors, and in between my sheets. It's best to have one faithful partner to exchange energies with. Not a whole roster of randoms. 

Protection. Preservation. Discipline. Focus. Restraint. Healing.

Comments

Popular Posts