First Blog...

Hello all you people out there in TV land LOL!! I don't know why I like that phrase... Anywho, hi guys. My name is Ramona J. Smith and I'd like to be one day known as The Ladybug Speaker. I'm a writer, author and poet and I started this blog because sometimes Facebook ain't enough to get out my feelings in one post, so I took to another route of expression. Some of my posts will be random, some inspirational, some funny, self reflective or melancholy. Either way, I'll be venting my ever changing feelings right here on this blog. I won't be revealing EVERYthing, but I will be transparent. Should anyone choose to read these blogs, great! If not, Great! I'm doing this as an open diary for myself. Check out my book Shine Sistah Shine, an inspirational/motivational book for women, and my website ramonajsmith.weebly.com to get an even closer look at me, Ramona Smith, The Ladybug Speaker. Thanks for reading. Welcome! and Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts