Most Embarrassing Moment 2014

Have you ever been asked what was your most embarrassing moment? Well, today, I can answer that question with ease. I had a pretty chill day and was relaxing and just being, before I went to my Creative Writing class which is the only class I have on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So I watched a bit of Wayne Dyers movie The Shift, listened to some Sade on iHeart Radio, created this blog, and got ready to leave out for school. On the bus I found a cozy seat, finished a gorgeous writing assignment and took a nap during the 1 hour commute. A few minutes before arriving at my bus stop I called my significant other to hear his voice before class. As I got off the bus still a little fuzzy, my hat was a little low over my eyes and I stepped off the bus onto an imaginary step, completely lost my balance, and buckled at the knees before hitting the ground hard. I guess I tripped, or missed a step or was just completely out of it. Not only did I fall off the back of the bus in front of dozens of students, while in mid conversation, but my phone flew into the air and crash landed, and my right boot came off somehow! LOL! After dusting the mud off my pants and mittens, the embarrassment continued as one lady kindly handed me a few pieces of my MyTouch, and another lady handed me my boot... I was so humiliated, but I kept on walking and put my phone back together so I could call my S.O. Naturally, he asked me what happened and I told him I fell, I know he wanted to laugh, but he asked me if I was OK. He's a bus driver so I know he sees that kind of thing daily, so I pictured him picturing me as one of his clumsy passengers. For the rest of the day I felt like everyone was staring at me and silently taunting me, saying "Hey, there's the girl that busted her @ss on the RTA this afternoon... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! Oh well, happens to the best of us. Thankfully no one stood and laughed and pointed hysterically. Aaaaaand, when I see others fall or trip (in public), I don't laugh or stare, so I had good Karma in my favor! I would take a spill on one of the most dry days of the winter... I have a nice scar on my left knee along with a bright red blood stain on my jeans. Go ahead, laugh it up LOL!

Comments

  1. LMAO! I fell at the entrance of Walgreens and an elderly gentleman had to help me up, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you serious?? OMG where was the Skiam? Did anybody laugh at you??

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts