A Beautiful Mind...

It's such an amazing feeling to wake up everyday and feel unquestionable greatness. I have this feeling of freedom and bliss that covers me like a blanket of warm Californian sand. My brain is constantly pumping ideas of words, and poems, and books, and speeches that will be released one some day of my life. I'm just flowing with it. Following my bliss is writing, smiling, speaking, and loving my son. I most definitely have a message, a voice, and a personality and look to capture the attention of a diverse world. I often wonder how I can maintain balance between arrogance, confidence, and humility. That's something I'll juggle and flex accordingly. There was once a time where I felt too unpretty, too unworthy, and too melancholy to do anything with my life. At 27, I feel too beautiful, too regal, and too ambitious to not do anything with my life. There is a spirit of leadership and influence that lives on the inside of me. The pregnancy with and birth of my son was my rite of passage, I will because I AM. Each of us has different gifts, mines happen to be writing, poetry, and speaking. One day I will help uplift, unite, and organize my people through these gifts. The thought of doing that is joyous and satiating. There are more poems to be written, more books to be published, more nurturing and love to give to my son, more traveling, more speaking, more vacationing, more random silly moments, more money to be made, so much more and I'm just now really starting. I encourage everyone to experience life. Experience America, experience Africa, experience Europe, Asia, Australia, THE WORLD. Try something new, do something safe, but spontaneous! I've learned to live with regrets but I've also learned to avoid having any. That's why I must get these dreams and visions out of me. Let the Cleveland Orchestra play my song, my music, before I die. Let my light SHINE SISTAH SHINE brighter than the sun, and as for my son, he is already a KING. Leadership, education, not just high school or college, but first starting with self knowledge. Who are you? What is it that you fell you are here to do? What do you wish to do? What's stopping you? Nothing is impossible, just do it. I believe I can fly honey, why? Because I believe in myself, why? Because I love myself, why? Well, if I have to spend everyday with me, why wouldn't I want to fall in love and spend time with and have fun with, and get to know this person. I didn't get to choose who I wanted to be before I was born. But guess what... since I have no choice but to be me, everyday is going to be a party. I love myself, and every extension of me. I'm so glad to even be able to put this on paper and out into the world. Every time I press "publish" a piece of me flows into the Universe with the chance to flash across someones screen somewhere. That's a small piece of power. Is there anything I can't do? I don't think so. Too many talented people on this Earth for me to not be able to do anything my mind can think of and more. The brain, such a powerful tool. I don't know why I am who I am, but I know who I am and every great thing that I have and will accomplish was once an invisible chemical spark in this beautiful mind of mine.

Comments

Popular Posts