Ramona Smith Dead at 27...

I am going to die one day. My date of death is unknown. All I know is that my death will be as unplanned as my conception. PLEASE do not be depressed and crying your eyes out at my funeral. Don't have some random preacher convicting every one's spirit and forcing them to get to know Jesus. Don't let some horrible singer sing sad hymns in the melancholy atmosphere. My death will be a celebration! The only sad song I want played at my funeral is "California Dreaming" by Dana Owens. This will be played during the PowerPoint presentation of my life's journey. Have my son sitting in the front and label his seat "The Throne" for he will take over the Kingdom once I'm gone, reinforce to him that I did NOT name him King for nothing. Hire a lively Master of Ceremony to keep the vibe positive and vibrant. This is a CELEBRATION! Anyone who wants to say a few words you can make a 1:30 minute YouTube video that will be shared during the service. The Repast will be a reception! Dance, eat and fellowship. Don't let my funeral service drag on. Be seated, view my body, read the beautiful colorful obituary, shed some tears, say some words and send me your peace, prayers and love.

If I die today, just know that I am not sad, I am not worried, and I am not struggling. I am at peace. I love my life, I love my son and I love my family. I am one with my Source, my God, and I know that I am an extension of the Most High. Should I die today, know that yes there are many things that I wanted to do, but dammit, I've done a lot of things that I've wanted to do already! I am living everything I want to be. If I go today, know that I was in the process of accomplishing my goals, I had no regrets, I held no grudges, I was on the path towards success! I've written my book, I've reproduced, I enrolled in school and was in my last semester, I finally followed through. I was getting my life in order because I was going to show my son how to live life to the fullest by finding and walking in his purpose. Everyday I woke up smiling, everyday I did exactly what I wanted to do in order to be happy and peaceful. I was grateful to all who helped me, especially to Michael and Tanya Pickett for taking in me and Ryan during our time of need. There is no need to cry for me. I lived my life to the fullest with no regrets!

As for my son, he's a King. Let him know his mom wanted NOTHING but the best for him and his future. Put him in the best schools, read to him EVERYDAY, let him be free and walk in his passion. Help him find his gifts and use them to benefit others. Surround him with positivity. Challenge him. Educate him and empower him. Teach him his history, show him how to be a man, a father, a husband. Show him my face and let him hear my voice everyday. Make him the GOAT (Greatest of all time).

I went to my friends' funeral today and said goodbye to her. Each funeral I go to, reminds that the next one I could be at is my own. When I die, Don't die with me, live for me...

Comments

Popular Posts