Moving Forward

Random Thoughts...

My life is in a progressive state. I refuse to move backwards. I've been through a million changes, mostly self inflicted. I know better, so now I must do better. I will shift my shortcomings into success. No longer falling for the same patterns of my previous life, because I am different. I am new. I am constantly reshaping, rebirthing and evolving into something greater. They say addicts relapse every now and again, but then again, the only addiction is the prescription that I've been giving myself, mentally. The mind is the connection. The body's action are a reflection. Guarding my heart from those negative distractions, I choose me.

Nothing under the sun is new, not even you. My thoughts are sober and clear, I'm old to enough to hold my liquor, so even after a few glasses of thick red Merlot, I know. Priorities must be in line. Do it for a purpose not "just for the Vine." The same actions bring forth the same results. Are those the results you want to continue to end up with, or do you want greater? To have something different one must do different things. The mind is in control, thoughts become things. Control yourself, control your thoughts, and accomplish great things. As of 6-6-12, it was no longer about me...

Comments

Popular Posts