Overnight Inspiration

People who are destined for greatness usually have a hard time running/hiding from their destinies. Every time I try to become Clark Kent, the Superman side of me is always revealed somehow. Each time I try to become "normal" and mediocre, the Universe sends me several signs, sending me on forced detours to get back on track, towards fulfilling some unknown, super special mission, before my time on Earth expires. I cannot deny that I am a special individual. It's undeniable that I have a distinct purpose on this Earth. Ignorance is bliss, and because I am fully aware of my responsibility, I have an obligation to fulfill my God ordained duties.

Every thing I need has already been equipped inside of my DNA, all the resources, and helping people have already been strategically placed to ease my transition from human, to super human. My DNA has already been replicated, and my plans have already been mapped out. As a special person told me last night, the only thing left to do is for me to simply "show up." "It's already done," he said. Wow, thanks for interrupting my mundane life, full of 9-5 aspirations, and dreams of working for a middle class salary in a suburb, married, yearly vacations, etc...

Up until a few weeks ago, I truly thought that that life was what I wanted, you know? Being a stay at home mom, cooking, cleanTing, grocery shopping, maybe writing a book or two every now and then. But something in my soul said "Hole up, hole up, hole up!! WTH are you doing kid?! You've got unfinished business to complete that will not be accomplished by staying safely in someone else's comfort zone. Honey, you've got work to do! #ShineSistahShine!" And that's right around the time this overly ambitious, fiercely competitive, shifted into over drive motivated guy re-enters my life.

A life coach if you will. After taking a sort of "mommy break," I've gotten a little lax on my dreams, goals, and visions. Clearly, summer vacation is over and it's time to get back into the gym. Taking baby steps of course, but slowly but surely getting back at it. Doing more than just a thing or two each month, more than writing down goals that never get achieved, and more than reflecting back on the "old days" and how motivated I used to be.

I guess it's rise and grind time. I know it's time to refocus, revamp, redirect, and rededicate myself, to myself. I'll be in a new climate, a new market, and on a new scene. I can reinvent myself, and take over a whole new region. I'll be finding the need of the people and filling it, while being business minded, professional and bossy. My message is one of value and necessity. As the cliché goes, I was born to do it. Now let's get er' done.

Comments

Popular Posts