Cancer Men

I love the Cancer man. He is gentle. He is nurturing. He is romantic. He is sensitive and kind. It's almost scary how accurate these zodiac signs are when it comes to the personalities of people born under a certain sign. By reading about different signs, I get a better understanding of how to treat other people, and what I can expect from them based on the characteristics of their sign.

Why do I love the Cancer man? Because he gives me everything I need emotionally. He fulfills me emotionally and makes me feel very special. Plus, he likes to cuddle. I love to cuddle. The Cancer man is very affectionate and he loves to be hugged and to feel physical touch. This is not in a sexual sense, but more of a comforting one. The way babies need physical touch is similar to that of the Cancer man.

He also usually loves his mother. Some may even consider him to be a mama's boy, but he's close to his mom. She is important to him and he likes spending time with her and doing things for her.

The picture above reads, "Possessing a very emotional mentality and caring nature, Cancer men love people with a big heart." Some women don't like Cancer men because the Cancer men is delicate and sensitive. He is not by any means feminine or soft, he just has a gentle spirit. You have to handle him with care, and that;s why I like him. He's very "mushy." He doesn't mind sending and receiving those "good morning baby", and "good night gorgeous" texts. He's fine with playing in my curls for hours at a time while we cuddle. He's a caring friend, and he'll go out of his way to put a smile on your face if he likes you.

According to the zodiac Capricorn (my sign), and Cancer are opposites, but in a good way. We complete each other, and give the other what's needed. Capricorn and Cancer is right up there with Capricorn and Virgo as far as compatibility goes. Both of those pairings receive 5 out of 5 stars on the compatibility charts. Personally, I'm more attracted to the ways of the Cancer man.Virgos are a bit hard, while the Cancer man has a tough exterior, but a softer interior. I cater to that softer side, because it brings out the best in the Cancer man.

It's strange because I've been attracting more and more Cancer men at this stage in my life. Don't ask me why. Over the past few months, I've reconnected with three Cancer men, and my voice coach is a Cancer man as well. They have a peace and a flow about them being a water sign and all.

Another challenge that women have with Cancer men is their mood swings. The Cancer man can be very moody. His moods change quickly. He can be headed out for a nice date, and get cut off in traffic, and it'll ruin his whole mood. I'm fine with that. I'm a bit moody myself. That's where the catering to factors in. I don't mind asking him what's wrong, or listening to him complain, or giving him space to sort out his emotions. Because once he's over that mood, he's back to his cuddly, caring self.

Unlike the dreaded Libra man, the Cancer man is solid. He doesn't up and disappear. He doesn't lead you on and then drop you like a hot potato. If you haven't already, consider befriending or dating a Cancer man. They're really nice guys. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts