Powerball

I am literally happy as hell that I did NOT win the PowerBall lottery. I believe the jackpot was over 1 billion dollars. That means the winners will be splitting hundreds of millions of dollars. What do you even do with that much money given to you all at once? How do you even conceive receiving that much money, especially when you've never had large amounts of money accessible to you ever in your life? I pity those winners. I've seen documentaries on how one's life drastically changes after winning a bunch of money. You literally go from broke to rich in a matter of days.

How does one adjust to a lightening speed shift of socioeconomic status?

Maaaaaaaaaaannnn, let me tell ya! I don't know what I would've done first with all that money. First, I'd set aside 5 million for my son in a trust fund, that no one can touch until he's 21. Then I'd open an account for him with $500,000 strictly for his college expenses. That would be a restricted account as well. No one could touch that until he was enrolled in his first semester at an accredited college, or signed a contract with a professional sports team, or unless one or more of his parents were deceased.
But after that, things would get ridiculous.

I would quit every job that I ever had in the world all over again. I would drop out of school. Then I would just shop. And shop, and shop, and shop, and shop, and shop. I would have so many pairs of shoes, and mountains of clothes. Then I'd head to the dealerships, and whomever was with me, would get a new car, just because. First, I'd buy my dream BMW with all the extra luxuries. Then, I'd go buy a Mercedes. Then, I'd go buy a Range Rover. Then I'd buy a 5 bedroom house, furnish it, and put a basketball hoop in my son's room, in the basement, and outside. Next, I'd plan the biggest party ever! I'd order endless champagne for the evening, and make it into an entire weekend event.

After that, I'd start planning the vacations. I would literally do everything I've ever wanted to do in my life. I'd take about 20 of my closest friends and family with me all around the world. I'd even charter a private jet. I'd pay for their monthly expenses so they wouldn't lose their jobs and homes while they travel with me. First, we'd go to Kalahari Resort in Sandusky, Ohio and get the best room available. Then we'd go to Hawaii and stay in the most expensive Villas. Next, we'd all go to Africa. Maybe visit Ghana, Egypt and Nigeria. Italy, France, London and Germany would be next. I'd stop at the military base in Germany and spread my dad's ashes there because he loved Germany.

We'd visit Japan, China, Australia, India, and end in Disney World. Whatever money I had left, I'd just put it in the bank. Then I'd go back to school and find a regular job LOL. Yea, I'd just blow it all on toys and travel honestly. Thant's exactly why I'm glad I didn't win. Easy come, easy go.

Comments

Popular Posts