Viral Videos


I've made 160 YouTube videos. The entire number of views in total for all my videos is 12,900. I think it's every entrepreneurs dream to have a video or picture go "viral" (get over 1 million views on social media). I've come to the conclusion that none of my first 1000 videos will ever go viral. Not to be pessimistic, but the way my life is set up it's probably not going to happen.

My life has taught me that my success will definitely come. However, it will not be an easily obtained overnight success. This Capricorn will have to keep climbing up the mountain slowly but surely. I'll probably never hit the lottery for millions of dollars. I most likely won't be wifed up by a multi millionaire. It is not likely that I will inherit money from some long lost wealthy relative. For some of us, these instant life changers just rent in the cards.

I'm no fortune teller, but I'm almost certain that the more I give the more I'll get. My 1001th video will go viral. Once I write 73 songs, the 74th will be a hit. I'll finally win the World Public Speaking Championship after losing 3 years in a row. I'll end up getting an awesome high paying career once I get my third degree. I'll find the perfect man for me when I'm 40, after going through 100 more heart breaks and break ups. I've accepted this as my reality. It's been proven in my case. Nothing ever falls into my lap. There is a process for every great thing that has happened to me. There's no such thing as a free lunch, I've always paid my dues before receiving an unexpected blessing.

I don't wish to get a quick 15 minutes of fame. Easy come, easy go. I wouldn't even be prepared right now if one of my videos did go viral. I've never been famous, but fame changes things. Who knows how I'd react? What if I let my ego get the best of me? Would I skip classes to fly in and out of town to do interviews? Would I sacrifice my stability for a few thousand dollars here and there? Would the world perceive me as a temporary joke? Would anybody care about my words, poetry, motherhood, and intelligence?

The Universe knows what's best. I'd rather lay a solid foundation and be well known and respected for my true gifts and talents. When the time is right for me to be revealed to the world it will be perfect and eternal. In the mean time, I'll keep watching the viral videos that pop up in my timeline. HILARIOUS!!




Comments

Popular Posts